From 17-19 September 2019, the final System-Risk Conference took place in Potsdam, Germany.
SYSTEM-RISK ETN jointly organises with the SPATE (Space-Time Dynamics of Extreme Floods, funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) (FOR 2416)) consortium a workshop on the definition of extreme flood and storm events.
The System-Risk final conference will bring together flood risk researchers and practitioners from administration, the insurance industry, and consultancy to discuss novel approaches.
- RT @LydiaCumiskey: Time to say goodbye to my @SystemRisk #ESR experience over the last 3 years...! Big thanks to @GFZ_Potsdam for coor… https://t.co/BiEtqqC5EI — 4 weeks 16 hours ago
- Thanks to all participants of the System-Risk 2019 Conference (@EU_H2020, @MSCActions) in Potsdam @GFZ! You made it… https://t.co/MiC8bVdGCS — 4 weeks 18 hours ago
- RT @SaferPlacesCKIC: @SystemRisk Final Conference! Future Challenges in Flood risk @SaferPlacesCKIC is working in improving the assessm… https://t.co/R0bs7UFWpj — 4 weeks 1 day ago
- RT @FHRC_MDX: @Friederike_Holz presenting her research on flood impacts to businesses in Cumbria @SystemRisk final conference! https://t.co/NlqY7hNEAv — 4 weeks 1 day ago
- Our #ESRs presenting their research at our final conference @GFZ_Potsdam @deltares @tuvienna ..interested to hear m… https://t.co/IWOAZH3T1v — 1 month 1 hour ago
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 676027